JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
At Black Media, our people are rewarded for innovation, commitment and performance. We have created an environment of team spirit as one of the largest integrated online marketing companies in Hong Kong.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated individuals who work hard and play hard. Our dynamic team makes an impact each and every day both within our industry and our company. We celebrate our diverse workforce as an equal opportunity employer.
Our core values and culture respect and recognize greatness within, as well as reflect a high level of integrity and commitment to foster excellence in all we do. Join us as we continue to grow and achieve
SEO Content Executive
Are you a creative and enthusiastic copywriter looking to get into the fast-paced world of search engine optimization (SEO)? If so, keep reading…
As an SEO Content Executive you will be responsible for fresh, high-quality optimized content for our websites.
Your focus will be on increasing natural search traffic from popular search keywords (in English and Chinese) and you will also assist in achieving a first page position on Google and Yahoo! for core target keywords by implementing a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Develop SEO strategies for increasing website traffic
- Anaylse keywords and generate content topics targeting them
- Fully optimise content posts (focus keywords, keyword density, meta descriptions, page title and image optimization etc.)
- Curate content from other sources for posting on the website, such as blogs and content partner posts
- Organize and execute a publishing schedule
- Copy edit and proofread website content
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and news; becoming an authority on the subjects for which are being created
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, business, or related field.
- 2-3 years of professional writing experience
- Basic understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) and best practices for website and mobile website content
- Strong and adaptable writing skills— can write professionally and creatively and compose useful, relevant, and engaging content
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Drupal or similar CMS systems is a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS skills are a plus
- Fluency in both English and Traditional Chinese is a plus.
- Previous SEO experience is a plus.
Following media sales' proposal and managing online digital campaign project, include:
- Lead the kick-off meeting internally / with client;
- Study and document client's requirement and provide suggestion / solution based on client's enquiry;
- Working closely with vendors / internal teams to plan, develop, execute and implement digital marketing campaign projects;
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with client;
- Maintain client relationship and seek for opportunities of re-purchase.
- High diploma or above in information system, e-commerce, project management or related discipline;
- Must have 1-2 year solid experience on managing online advertising project.
- Strong project management and communication skill
- Analytical skill on providing traffic report of online campaign / website
- Attention to details and ability to work under tight timeline and multi-task independently
- Basic knowledge in programming and Adobe Flash; Proficient in MS office application
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Maintain the web layout and graphic designs for company website and any related projects in support of business;
- Responsible for the creation, design, development and maintenance of the corporate websites of individual brands.
- Diploma in multimedia and graphic design or related discipline with minimum two years relevant working experience;
- Strong problem solving skills and creative thinking;
- Proven portfolio of previous design work;
- Knowledge in web programming and Flash ActionScript and is a great plus;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Immediate available is an advantage.
- Work as a part of our vibrant social media team to develop frontend and backend application in different platforms;
- To be responsible for production and development of social-media campaigns for our clients;
- Work closely with project team to ensure requirements are met.
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder or above in computer science, I.T. or equivalent discipline;
- 1+ year relevant working experience in web / social media application development, Linux, Apache, and Web Server; Facebook application is a PLUS;
- Good concept on Object Oriented Programming and MVC Structure;
- Familiar with Flash, ActionScript, JSP, ASP.NET is an added bonus;
- Proactive and willing to learn new technologies;
- Able to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines;
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese;
- Android and iPhone/iPad App development will be a plus.
If you are the type who sees and seeks opportunities, please don't hesitate and send you CV with current and expected salary to us by email@example.com